Thomas M. McCash, Attorney at Law
Call: 614-408-8367
HomeAbout UsServicesDomestic RelationsJuvenile/ParentageCriminal/TrafficPersonal InjuryBusiness Represenation

Personal Injury
If you have suffered personal injury through someone else's negligence, you need an attorney to represent you against the insurance companies to succeed in ensuring you receive the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance companies are not looking out for your best financial interests. As a victim of personal injury you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs, including the cost of property damage and any permanent injuries.

If you have been injured:

1. Seek the necessary medical help you need for your injuries.
2. Contact my office BEFORE you speak to an insurance representative 

I will work to ensure you are not harassed by bill collectors or medical providers and see that you are treated fairly by the insurance companies.